domenica 13 settembre 2009

MERE GURUDEV - MY GURUDEV - SONG




My Gurudev
I offer these flowers of my faith
At Your feet

Whatever I have You have given me
And I dedicate it all to You.

I have no love
Nor do I really know You
I don't even have the strenght
To worship You
But this mind of mine
This body of mine
My every atom is dedicated to You.

My Gurudev
You are the only one in my heart and in my thoughts
You are the One who I call out to

Now make me Your instrument
Everything I am
Is dedicate to You

My Gurudev



Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar (Shrii Shrii Anandamurti) Modern writer, philosopher, scientist, social theorist, and spiritual leader, Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar has attracted a following in more than 130 countries. His books have been translated into all the world's major languages, and his unique blend of historical perspective and social commentary has been the inspiration for social activists seeking progressive alternatives to capitalism and communism. From his early childhood in Bihar, India, where he was born in 1921, Prabhat Ranjan Sarkar has been attracting others by his deep love for humanity and guiding them along the path of self-realization. Adjusting the ancient science of Tantra Yoga to meet the needs of this age, he developed a scientific and rational philosophy (based on the immanence and transcendence of God) and taught a system of practical spiritual disciplines for physical, mental and spiritual development. Recognizing him as a spiritually realized master, his followers called him Shrii Shrii Anandamurti, which means, "He who attracts others as the embodiment of bliss", or simply "Baba" (father). Those who followed his teachings found their lives transformed as they overcame the weaknesses and negative tendencies of the mind to experience a deep peace and bliss within.

Nessun commento: